Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Let Jag

Well, we have arrived to Park City, Utah. And we are tired.

Let me explain.

None of us finished packing for our trip before 2:00 A.M. the night before we are suppose to leave. We arrive in L.A., work all day, and get up to fly at 3:45 a.m. the next morning. Yes, well, we have been through three time zones and three totally different climates.

So, we are sitting at lunch yesterday and the delirium set in. I began to describe the snow except I kept calling it ski. Then I started to talk about flying by the pant of my seat instead of flying by the seat of my pants. Then Tonya tried to tell me turn around and put my glasses on but instead said turn your glasses on. Then, to top all of it off, all of our noses keep bleeding.

See, now you are let jagged too!

But as exhausted as we are, we are excited to be here. We have meetings set up to discuss and promote "When I Find the Ocean" over the next two weeks here at Sundance Film Festival. It's snowing like it's nobody's business outside so that makes us happy. I'll update this frequently and let you guys know what all kinds of mischief we get into!

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry said...

love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.

study abroad

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home