Monday, February 27, 2006

Bow Chica Bow Wow

Yes, a little bit of inspiring music to get you ready for this week's blog.

To finish up old business, Ray Sergeant is the only one who has said he knows what a yankee dime is. Hopefully, the rest of my sweet readers know and are just too busy to tell me (hint hint, post some comments).

Anywho, before we get down to new business, I have a hilarious story to share. My cousin and I were at the mall yesterday shopping around when the most peculiar thing happened. Apparently, there was a bridal show going on at the mall over the weekend. And they have a little area where they have set up for the bridal fashion show. It's so quaint with its seating and flowers and candles and aisle...the whole nine yards. Kind of reminded of me of a sweet little church or a backyard wedding. So you can imagine my surprise when I walk by and realize they are blaring none other than "Baby Got Back" over the loud speaker before this fashion show. Me and my cousin stop to take in this very awkward scenario only to be delighted further by the people walking by paying no attention to what is going on. Needless to say, I have had a good laugh over this one.

So on to new business, the story about the premiere was on the front page of the paper on Sunday (www.timesdaily.com) and we are so excited! (Thanks Bernie!) We are less than a week out and everything is coming together beautifully. For those of you who already have tickets, you are going to be blown away by this event. For those of you who don't have tickets, I don't know what you are waiting on but you are going to be sad when this sells out and you can't come. (I am actually sticking my tongue out like a 5 year old would do after they make a smart remark.)

For those of you procrastinators who don't have tickets, you can buy them online at www.cypressmoonproduction.com or call us at the studio 256-381-5745.

Trust me, you want to be there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Site! But not comparable to wow-hacks, where i found lots of hacks for world of warcraft quest guide.

8:08 AM  
Blogger jerry said...

love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.

study abroad

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home