Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Morning After....

Ok, so I don't know about all of you but I am still trying to recover from this past weekend.

THE PREMIERE ROCKED MY WORLD!

Now, I know that if I had a good time and I was working my buns off, then you definitely had a good time as a guest. I mean, the stars, the press, the food, the film, LITTLE RICHARD!!!!! It was such an unbelievable night.

I think we out-did ourselves on this one.

And yet, it is still not over. We have screenings this weekend at the Shoals Theater. You can buy tickets online, here at the studio or at the box office before the show.

So I am loving the comments you guys are sending me. Keep them coming! Nothing makes me smile more than someone having something to say about this little blog.

Anywho, I hope ya'll are recovering and gearing up for our next one....

1 Comments:

Blogger Wade Woods said...

Hello to all and,Ashley, my sweet,
I just wanted to say that my wife and I had the greatest time the other night at the premiere. It was great to get to see some of the people I was on set with every day, and I got to meet alot of very nice people I had never met before. It was such a blessing to get to experience the whole night, from walking the red carpet, to all the nice things people had to say to me after the movie. And a quick shout out to A.B. and his wife, Tracy and his friend, and Maryanne O'Bryant and her family, which I shared a table with. It was fun and I really enjoyed all of your company. Overall, I had a blast. And what made it so great was that I got to experience it all with my beautiful wife, Bethany. Didn't she look gorgeous? Thank you Ashley for all of the hard work you and your team put forth to make it what it was and once again, thank you Tonya for the opportunity you gave me when you trusted me with "Jim". I love you all. God bless you.
Sincerely,
Wade Woods
"Jim"

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home